Abbotsford, BC is a vibrant and growing community located in the heart of the Fraser Valley that embodies an eclectic blend of modern urban style and friendly country living.
It has a current population of approximately 140,000, projected to increase to 190,000 within the next 10 years. Abbotsford is located 68km (40 miles) to the east of Vancouver and just 5km (3 miles) from the Sumas Canada/US border crossing. Located in the heart of the Fraser Valley, it provides easy access to the lower mainland, the BC interior and to the Northwestern United States.
ABBOTSFORD COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Abbotsford is the perfect home for your growing commercial or industrial needs, offering an appealing rural life-style with big city amenities. We invite you to explore some of the commercial properties we develop in Abbotsford, specifically suited for the warehousing needs of businesses operating in the Fraser Valley and greater Vancouver.
Some important Abbotsford website links:
- Phase 1 of 31015 is tilted. #31015 #tiltup #concrete https://t.co/MWfkkOuuq4 2 days ago
- What do you think of our new canopy? We hope you are staying safe and healthy out there. #33832 https://t.co/fb2Nc58qYr 1 week ago
- Working on the finishes and final paperwork at Sapphire Sound's office. https://t.co/VNwpXcIr0c 3 weeks ago
- It is a great day to place some concrete. #31015 #15trucks https://t.co/tVfDyAb09F 1 month ago
- Pouring panels again. #31015 https://t.co/TMcYaETq8B 1 month ago
- Weekly Newsletter https://t.co/W26sYOKx5u https://t.co/6RpQv0pvsU 3 days ago
- RT @SmallBusinessBC : Two FREE webinars happening next week revolving around the topic of COVID-19 and how to respond to it as a small busin… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CdnChamberofCom : To support #CdnBiz we're launching a website that will be a dedicated hub of info, tools & resources for how to naviga… 2 weeks ago
- Support local, shop local, spend local,eat local! Many of our Abbotsford businesses have adapted their business to… https://t.co/FHHaa1AVED 2 weeks ago
- Earth Hour is today from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Take some time for yourself. Turn off the t.v., turn off the comp… https://t.co/UKYkKyoXGN 2 weeks ago